Who would've thought? I have just recieved an email telling me that I have won the Gro Baby cloth diaper! You may have recalled my blog entry about this giveaway. Thank you to Mom Going Green for hosting and to Sprout Soup for donating!
I would just be starting. We're broke, and the startup cost is a little steep (as you know). I'm only getting 1 shell with a liner and booster in my win, but it's a start. It at least lets me try it out. I knew that you were cloth diapering (I've actually been wanting to try the BumGenuis line since Powell was a baby)! Do you have the diaper sprayer? I would so want to get that when/if I am able to really go gung ho with it! ;)
The BumGenius are great. I highly recommend them! And even though the startup cost is a lot, you save money in the long run. Even if you use the most expensive cloth diapers, over time you save money. I don't have a diaper sprayer. I just take a wipe and wipe off the poops into a trash can. I'm just too lazy to take the diaper into another room to clean it every time :)
You know, I have a zillion extra BumGenius 3.0 liners because I accidentally ordered extras and didn't know that extras come with each diaper. So if they fit in the kind of cover that you have, I can send you some. Or if you can get your hands on just the BumGenius shells, I can send you some liners. Let me know if you need them because they're just sitting in a basket.
7 comments:
Have you been cloth diapering, or are you just starting? I've been doing it for nearly a year now and I love it. I hope it works well for you!
I would just be starting. We're broke, and the startup cost is a little steep (as you know). I'm only getting 1 shell with a liner and booster in my win, but it's a start. It at least lets me try it out. I knew that you were cloth diapering (I've actually been wanting to try the BumGenuis line since Powell was a baby)! Do you have the diaper sprayer? I would so want to get that when/if I am able to really go gung ho with it! ;)
The BumGenius are great. I highly recommend them! And even though the startup cost is a lot, you save money in the long run. Even if you use the most expensive cloth diapers, over time you save money. I don't have a diaper sprayer. I just take a wipe and wipe off the poops into a trash can. I'm just too lazy to take the diaper into another room to clean it every time :)
You know, I have a zillion extra BumGenius 3.0 liners because I accidentally ordered extras and didn't know that extras come with each diaper. So if they fit in the kind of cover that you have, I can send you some. Or if you can get your hands on just the BumGenius shells, I can send you some liners. Let me know if you need them because they're just sitting in a basket.
Congrats! I love the family photos!
Woo Hoo!!!! That's my girl :D Be sure to come enter my giveaway!! ;)
Good for you!
Be sure to come back over to Who Knew? Reviews all week for lots of great prizes! Thanks for the follow!
Post a Comment