Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adventures in...

Crafting! Whew! What a project. My mom and I decided to tackle making a bow holder for all of Isabel's hair pretties. Now that I've done one, it should just get easier...I hope. We started at around 9 pm and were finished around 2 am. That makes for one grumpy mommy. I am very pleased with the finished product though. A pair of scissors in the trash (don't ask), some burned fingers from the darned hot glue gun and...



Ta da!!


This will not be the final resting place for the holder, but until I find a hook that I like, here it will stay.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Jaimin...that is adorable. Where did you find the idea. I want to make it. Seriously such a great idea. I love it.

Jaimin said...

Thanks. :) I actually got the idea at a little boutique in RS called, Shutterbugz. They had something similar there that they were selling for around $30-$35. Figured I could make one for cheaper than they were selling. I tweaked it a bit to how I wanted it, and I think it turned out better. :)

Unknown said...

Love love love it! I told your mom that on Facebook but not you I don't think. Shutterbugz has some adorable stuff don't they?