Tuesday, March 3, 2009

32 Weeks

Well, I had my 32 week appointment today. No ultrasound this time, but things are still looking good. To date, I've only gained 17 lbs! Hooray! Hopefully I don't gain 30 lbs in this last month and a half. I am, however, measuring 2 weeks ahead (34 weeks). Yep. She's a big 'un. :) Not too surprising though. I'll try to update baby bump pictures soon so we all can see just how big I am.

Can I just say how happy I am that my favorite seasonal candy is being carried? Easter is a great time of year for more than one reason, but if you all have not at least tried Brach's Fiesta Malted Milk Eggs, you really should.


They do carry them in a pastel egg form, but have a bit of a weird taste to them. I do purchase them though if they do not have the white ones in stock. Actually just purchased my first stash of them today! Yippee! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow 32 weeks! Crazy! I'm looking forward to the belly pictures!

Green River High School said...

Can't wait to see that bump of yours! It'll be so fun to have a girl! She'll be a little princess... dance classes??!! I am a HUGE fan of the cadbury mini chocolate eggs with the candy shell- delish!

The Peterson's said...

8 weeks to go!!! Then you will have 2 cute one to look after. Don't eat to many of those eggs or you just might get that 30 more pounds;)