1 Corinthians 13
That's a good looking belly!!
Im green with envy! You are so cute pregnant all you have is a belly, what would that be like?!?
SO cute! You look adorable! I can't wait to see pics! I hope I get to meet her soon!
You are such a cute little pregnant gal. I can't believe how soon you are going to have her. I'm sure it doesn't seem soon enough for you. Good luck. I can't wait to see what she looks like.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a good looking belly!!
Im green with envy! You are so cute pregnant all you have is a belly, what would that be like?!?
SO cute! You look adorable! I can't wait to see pics! I hope I get to meet her soon!
You are such a cute little pregnant gal. I can't believe how soon you are going to have her. I'm sure it doesn't seem soon enough for you. Good luck. I can't wait to see what she looks like.
Post a Comment