
Well, I went out and voted today! Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. No line, but I did wish I had a chair in there. The way that the machine was slanted was making me a bit dizzy and nauseous, and I was getting a bit warm in there. When I got out, Matt asked me why I was so red. I guess I was really flushed. Afterward, I went to Starbucks to get my "free" coffee, but it was only for plain coffee. :P I just purchased my tall, white chocolate mocha latte thank you very much. :) I am now praying, and somewhat anxiously awaiting the results. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is in God's hands.






1 comment:
J- HI! I miss you. Powell is getting so big, but so darn cute! You are such a darling family! I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment