Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


The day of Halloween proved to be quite interesting. I ended up having to go to the dentist for an emergency root canal. Wouldn't have been my first choice of how to spend our day, but my thoughts are first and foremost on my unborn baby. After stopping at the grocery store to get my "drugs" we hurried home to get ready to go trick-or-treating and headed over to my brother's house. We had some delicious chili and hot apple cider and headed out to get some candy! We had to strap Powell in his little stroller since all he wanted to do was run around in the street. He was pretty content to sit in there and eat some dum dums. After our fun-filled night of getting treats, we headed over to g'ma and g'pa DeHart's for a little visit. We had a good visit, but Powell was getting pretty tired and grumpy, so we headed home for bed. Pregnant-brained me forgot my camera, so as of right now, I only have pictures from g'ma and g'pa DeHart's, so enjoy our little turkey! :)


His costume really wasn't that short, but the legs rode up from us holding him and I didn't realize it soon enough to fix it. Oh well!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the costume! What a cutie!