Friday, August 1, 2008

Today...

Today I just decided to do a fun little post. A couple videos per request (from Aunt Jordan). Although it isn't his "money" video, they should do. The first video, we were just chillin' on the couch. It's just a short little blurb, but cute (I think so anyway...). In the second video, Powell got a special treat after lunch. A popsicle (one of the yummy, over-sized Otter Pop type things). Every time I open the freezer, he's always asking for one (smart little booger). He usually gets a few bites off of ones that Matt and I are eating, but today, I decided to give him part of one by himself. He thoroughly enjoyed it.








We were having a fun time after lunch today too. He was playing with the tub that holds the stuffed animals and having a great time! Very smart kid. At one point, there were only a few stuffed animals left at the bottom of the tub that he couldn't reach, so he tipped the tub over on it's side and walked around to the opening to retrieve said stuffed animals, very proud of what he'd done with the smile that was on his face.









*A little side note: If you're wondering why, in most of the pictures that I have taken at home recently, have Powell in just a onesie, it's really super hot here and our a/c is broken.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie! :D In some ways I get sad that Amber's getting so big so fast but then again I can't wait for her to start doing adorable stuff like that :)

The Peterson's said...

He is a cutie! fun times with the little one! Love each stage and all the wonderful moments!

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey...is this Jamin Dove. I do not know if you remember me, but this is Kenzee Ellsworth, now a Mullins. I lived in Manila. You knew my brother pretty well, Chase Ellsworth. I clicked on your site on Lyndsay Gardner's site...just thought I'd say Hi...cute family...if you need a face to the name my blog is: krisandkenzee.blgospot.com

Anonymous said...

I tagged you, check out my blog to see what to do!