Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged...


I've been tagged by my good friend from high school, Rachael. :)


Together: We've been married for almost 3 years, and "together" for 6 years.


Who eats more? I would have to say Matt. If it's in the carb family (including sugar, dessert) then definitely me!


Who said I love you first? Matt


Who sings better? That would be me, although Matt's not too bad, even though he thinks he is.


Who is smarter? I would say Matt, but when it comes to spelling, English-type stuff, that would be me. :)


Who does the laundry? Me!


Who does the dishes? Me again.


Who pays the bills? Matt. That's gotta be one of the crappiest jobs. :P


Who mows the lawn? Sometimes Matt does...especially when people in the neighborhood start harrassing us to. :D


Who cooks dinner? When I'm in the mood I do...:S Trying to be better, but the passion's just not there.


Who drives when you are together? Matt


Who is more stubborn? We're pretty even on that. It is hard to have 2 hard-headed people in the family raising hard-headed kids!


Whose parents do you see the most? Matt's parents live here, and we usually see them about once a week, but when my parents visit, or when I visit them, it's for longer periods of time....


Who kissed who first? Matt did at first, but then it was kind of mutual after the initial lip contact.


Who proposed? Matt. And it was the sweetest thing, and I had no idea it was coming! He even picked out the ring and everything!


Who is more sensitive? Me


Who has more friends? We both have quite a few friends, but I guess I hang out with mine more.


Who has more siblings? Me. Matt has 2 and I have 4.


Who wears the pants in the family? We do work together as a team, but when it comes to major decisions, Matt's decision is usually the final.


I Tag: Nicole, Mindi, Alyson...really, whomever wants to do it! :)

No comments: