Monday, August 25, 2008
The Error Proof Test...
In other news, I am about 5 weeks pregnant with baby #2! With Powell, I only took one test, but with this one, I've taken 3. I just didn't really believe it the first 2 times because the line was so faint, but I took the 3rd test a day or 2 later and it showed up fairly quickly and a lot darker than the first 2. I'm still feeling pretty good, just a little tired. We will see what another week brings (I started getting sick with Powell at around 6 1/2 weeks). I will leave you with a couple pictures. :)

This is my belly around 4 1/2 weeks. I had just eaten as well. That's my excuse. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Yay for you! Congratulations!(You're super skinny, so don't even talk about a belly :) You look great.) Good luck!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm crossing my fingers for morning sickness to keep it's distance :) I hope Powell enjoys the growing belly and all that being a Big Brother has to offer. Congrats & Best Wishes for the next 9 months ♥Amanda
Yea! I'm soooo excited for you and Matt - another sweet DeHart baby. Congrats Jaimin!!
Jaimin, congratulations. I'm so so excited for you. I really hope you don't get too sick. How fun to have a baby brother or sister for Powell. Well your baby will for sure be beautiful, we know that much. Seriously I am so excited for you. I wish I lived closer so I could meet your little babes and make you dinner when you are sick and feeling horrible. love ya.
I wish I looked like that after eating :]
Post a Comment