I didn't have time to post this yesterday, but it was too cute not to share. Yesterday, when I was going to take a shower, I put Powell in his crib with some books to keep him occupied. (This idea of "books in a crib" came from my sister-in-law, Sarah. She started this idea with her oldest (now 7), when he was a baby, to give them some more time to sleep in in the morning. :)) Well, after my shower I was doing the normal stuff, combing my hair, doing my facial regimen, etc... Through the baby moniter I started hearing, "horsey? Plllbbbttt." This was repeated a few times, so I peeked into his room and he was looking at his Sandra Boynton book, Moo, Baa, La La La (we
love her books, btw). It was the page with the horse of course! So cute! Well, I went back to what I was doing since he seemed content. The next thing I heard through the moniter was, "Mama (g'ma), Papa (g'pa), Jerusha, Jordan?" I peeked in again, and he was looking at his Who Loves Baby? picture book of course with their pictures in it. Such a little smartie. I continued on with getting ready, then I heard a squeak and "It's Burt!" Of course referring to his, Ernie Makes A Touchdown book with interactive squeaky football, where Burt teaches Ernie about scoring a touchdown. I took this picture right after, trying to get him sitting in there looking at his books, but of course he was "all done!"
2 comments:
ok...here he looks JUST LIKE YOU (as a baby) :)
Ahh, that is so cute. So smart and fun.
Post a Comment